[Healeys] Healey Wind Blocker

i erbs eyera3000 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 13:55:04 MDT 2020

the rear window in my BN4 top zippers open. It's great when driving on hot
days. The tops give you a break and the flow through kppes the car cool,
plus cuts down on buffeting
Ira Erbs
Portland,OR
          BT7 engine and disk brakes

1967 MGB  [image: MG]

A racing car is an animal with a thousand adjustments. Mario Andretti
Please excuse random auto corrects and misspelled words