[Healeys] Sir Sterling Moss

Mark Henderson markhenderson3376 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 4 13:51:57 MDT 2020

Wonderful video, thanks for sharing.  I had the pleasure of meeting Sterling Moss in about 1985 at the Moroso Race Track in West Palm Beach, FL.  He was driving an ice blue Sebring Sprite coupe in the vintage class and was very quick.  I walked into his pit area, said hello and he invited me to take all the photos I wanted.  I remember that afternoon very fondly.

Sent from my iPad