[Healeys] Engine Stand

simon.lachlan at alexarevel.plus.com simon.lachlan at alexarevel.plus.com
Fri Apr 3 05:44:12 MDT 2020

Thank you all very much for the replies. A lot of good advice and quite a
few options.

Making up a plate to enable side mounting is beyond me. I don't weld and, my
garage being thatched, I don't think it realistic to learn. Can you imagine
the conversation with the Insurance people?

Right now, with "unnecessary journeys" being banned I can't go to a welder
or have one come here.

So, it seems that the best option is a big stand that will safely take the
engine longways. So.that appears, to me at least, to be a 2,000lb six
wheeler. They all look much the same. One of the attractions is that they
seem to fold away quite handily.

Simon