[Healeys] [SPAM Detected] RE: [SPAM Detected] Top Hook Rivets.

Jim Frakes JimFrakes at frakes-eng.com
Thu Sep 26 06:18:45 MDT 2019

Wow, Thanks Jean, that really helps.
Jim

From: Jean Caron <vintage_roadster_restoration at hotmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, September 25, 2019 11:05 PM
To: Jim Frakes <JimFrakes at frakes-eng.com>
Subject: RE: [Healeys] [SPAM Detected] Top Hook Rivets.

Jim,
Here is the schematic of all the rivets for the windshield posts and their sizes as well as their location. Some of the rivets you will purchase will be too long, it shows here the length they should be before being squashed. Some of them you will have to do with a hammer and work at it as they are made of pretty heavy steel while some others will barely need to be tapped on. One good place to order rivets is Hansen Rivets, they are located in California, I have not purchased from them in the last couple of years but they were great to deal with then.

Jean
[cid:image002.jpg at 01D57443.03517AC0]