[Healeys] Today's Rant

Harold Manifold manifold at telus.net
Sun Sep 22 10:39:33 MDT 2019

Michael,

I had my Service Parts List open when I saw your rant. This is information
it has about when the dust covers were added. Part numbers are BTC204 and
BTC205.

Com. (C) 9450 BN7 Disk Wheels, 9453 BN7 Wire Wheels, 9088 BT7 Disc Wheels,
9090 BT7 Wire Wheels.

It is safe to say 1000's of AH 3000 were made with disk brakes and without
the dust covers. For the earlier cars BMC offer an optional kit to retrofit.

I trust this helps to put your mind at ease.

Harold

  _____