[Healeys] Valvoline VR-1 20W-50 @ walmart.com

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Fri Sep 13 11:22:10 MDT 2019

No, not ANOTHER discussion on the merits of any particular oil. I've
used this for years with satisfactory results, and was looking to re-up
my stash, but my usual source, RuralKing is now refusing to ship to
California (their cust. serv. wouldn't say why, but they're a guns and
ammo dealer and might be making a political statement as apparently no
other states are being boycotted).  Anyways, I found it at Walmart and
they had a '2-pack' for $8.76 ($4.38/qt), which is about as good a price
as you can get--'regular' price is over $7/qt--plus free shipping.  I
thought this might be a goof on their website, but I took a chance and
ordered; and the email confirmation showed 24@$4.38 ea.  Maybe they'll
claim a screw-up, and try not to honor the order, but I thought I'd pass
this 'deal' along:

*https://tinyurl.com/y2e64xrg*