[Healeys] Buying parts from U.K.

sentenac.rw at gmail.com sentenac.rw at gmail.com
Thu Sep 5 13:54:17 MDT 2019

I know it seems unlikely but UK parts that are mailed by Her Majesty's
Postal Service get here faster and cheaper than through UPS. Longstone
Tyres got me a set of 5 Michelins delivered in California in less than
a week (and free shipping, too).  Looked funny, a couple of bundles of
tires handed to me over the post office counter.  No UPS gouge for
customs, either.

-Roland
BN1 #724