[Healeys] Underside cleaning

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Wed Sep 4 20:09:37 MDT 2019

I got a Greenworks electric pressure washer from Costco for a couple
hundred bucks.  Also got 5 gals of an 'Orange' cleaner for about $60
(surprising how fast you can go through it).  The washer has 3 settings,
the highest--'Turbo'--might remove flaky paint, but the others should
not.  My dad had a diesel-fueled 'steam' pressure washer he used on our
BN2's engine; the result on the heat shields were predictable.

The tar will be a PITA; I usually soften it up with 3M Adhesive
Remover--not available in California anymore--but 'Goof Off' or similar
should work too.

Bob