[Healeys] Hand cleaner

Bob Haskell rchaskell at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 4 09:36:46 MDT 2019

Listers,

For years, I've had a Gojo wall mounted dispenser in each garage that
use the 4.5 lb tub.  The new and improved version of the hand cleaner
does not work with the dispenser.  Of course the container fits the
dispenser and there's nothing on the container stating that it's not
compatible.  One has to go to the Q&A section of their website to find out.

I'd like to stick with a wall mount, refillable, dispenser.  A good
place to hang a towel.  Any suggestions?

Cheers,

Bob Haskell
Austin Healey 3000 BN7/BT7 registrar