[Healeys] Quick Change Rear Axle / Hill Climb Video

S. Carr britfan1 at epix.net
Sun Sep 1 19:09:32 MDT 2019

The Hershey hill climb is still run, by the VSCCA, as The Grand Ascent (the Friday & Saturday before The Elegance concours).  Though the drivers now show considerably more restraint than those in the video (thanks for the link, Perry!), occasionally someone still collects a tree....

Sarah Carr
BN1 in PA