[Healeys] Radiator shovel

Michael Oritt michael.oritt at gmail.com
Wed Oct 30 17:39:44 MDT 2019

Hi Patrick--

I now understand and I believe these pieces correspond to the two-pieces
that make up part #70 in the Moss catalogue, correct?
https://mossmotors.com/austin-healey-100-100-6-3000/body-panels-structure/inner-body-panels-bn1-bn2

I removed the vertical divider on my 100 in order to mount a pusher fan to
the cross-members, and though you may be correct that esthetics played no
part in the inclusion of the piece its absence does make things look a bit
cheesy when viewed from the side.

Best--Michael O