[Healeys] Radiator shovel

Michael Oritt michael.oritt at gmail.com
Wed Oct 30 16:51:38 MDT 2019

Patrick

I have never seen anything re a "shovel" either standard or optional to
100's
Can you expand on this?

i was always of the impression that the purpose of the vertical divider was
esthetic to prevent one's seeing through the opposite wheel opening when a
car was viewed from the side.

Best--Michael Oritt