[Healeys] Electric fan

Kees Oudesluijs coudesluijs at chello.nl
Wed Oct 30 01:45:34 MDT 2019

A spoiler/baffle/air dam only works at some speed. It will do nothing in
a traffic jam and little in climbing steep slopes or in slow traffic.
Fitting a core with extra rows is always a good thing, you can never
have enough cooling capacity. However it increases air flow resistance
so you really should fit an electric fan.

Kees Oudesluijs