[Healeys] Instrument Restoration

John Spaur jmsdarch at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 29 00:11:09 MDT 2019

Palo Alto Speedo has always done excellent work. It cost me $550 to restore my tack and speedo back in 2012. The also calibrated the speedo because my tire size was changed.. I had another problem with one of the gages that I thought I would have to pay to repair. They took care of it for no charge. Around the same time I had sent the tack or speedo to MoMa and they returned it with an aftermarket jewel (the red light lens). At first she stated that it was not sent or some other poor excuse. I had to send a picture to get her to send me the correct jewel. It was not an enjoyable experience.

John

’62 BT7