[Healeys] Car cover for sale

Keith Pennell llennep at verizon.net
Mon Oct 28 18:42:20 MDT 2019

This cover is 25+ years old.  I bought it from California Car Cover and is a custom cover for Austin Healey 3000.  The fabric is cotton with a soft, flannel-like underside.  This is an indoor cover.  It has some stains and discoloration here and there and several tears in the rear as the pictures show.  I used it for many years but recently bought another.  I hate to just throw this away as it still has some life in it for someone.  Accepting highest offer over $30 including shipping from 23602Keith.