[Healeys] Fiesta Healey

i erbs eyera3000 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 25 21:07:25 MDT 2019

read that as sophomoric, but soporific works too? I tweeted Mr. Kennedy to
see if he is intereste din the magazine?
Cheers
Ira Erbs
Portland,OR
          BT7 engine and disk brakes

1967 MGB  [image: MG]

A racing car is an animal with a thousand adjustments. Mario Andretti
Please excuse random auto corrects and misspelled words