[Healeys] Fiesta Healey

Perry healeyguy at aol.com
Fri Oct 25 19:23:50 MDT 2019

Pulled this info from the net that gives a little info on the car up to January 2016.
Perry
So what happened to the prototype and how come I saw it here in the UK near my home town? It languished at the Dearborn factory for a short time and was then sold on, passing through three enthusiast owners in the US and lately being loaned to the Healey Museum in the Netherlands. The car appears to have come to the UK in late 2014 and now resides in Bedfordshire in the hands of a die-hard Healey fan who also owns the very first Healey car; it is UK-registered as YNF 650S and fully road-legal so it is driven to events. It was a surprise and to me a star attraction at the annual New Year's Day 'Vintage Stony' show in Stony Stratford: from a distance I recognized it as a Mark 1 Fiesta but with some strange and unfamiliar differences that needed closer inspection. At first glance it may look like an ordinary Fiesta that has been badly customized, but the information board provided the full story of this little-known final car to wear the famous Healey badge
Sent from Mail for Windows 10