[Healeys] Down Pipes - The Final Saga

Harold Manifold manifold at telus.net
Thu Oct 24 19:00:56 MDT 2019

Since we are using science and design of experiments I would like to add to
the research.

Test 1 - Brand new AH Spares (Bell) SS down pipe - 1" of flex with moderate
hand pressure.
Test 2 - Same as above for the other down pipe.
Test 3 - NOS BN1 mild steel down pipe never been installed. No rust. Minimum
20 years old - No flex solid as a rock.

BTW the NOS BN1 pipe is for sale. It would be suitable for a concourse
restoration.

Regards,

Harold

  _____