[Healeys] More on exhaust

Richard Collins gonnagitcha90 at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 24 08:09:10 MDT 2019

Makes sense to put some extensions on although I’m not as paranoid about it as my wife

Regards,
Richard of KY
BN7 440

On Oct 24, 2019, at 07:20, Michael Salter <michaelsalter at gmail.com> wrote:

I encountered the same problem with my 1st BJ8 which had no resonators.
The pipes ended directly under the bumper.
After looking at the original drawings of the 100 I noticed that the pipes extended well beyond the bumper and, when I did the same with mine, the problem was almost gone completely.