[Healeys] Steering wheel repair

Robert Begani rfbegani at gmail.com
Tue Oct 22 01:40:05 MDT 2019

All great suggestions.  I believe this will be a SKI repair for the Healey.  SKI means Spend the Kids Inheritance.

So I will send it off to be restored by a professional this summer.  Now how do I get it off without breaking any more of the wheel which by the way is perfectly good for driving as I believe the leather cover is keeping it together.

Frankly, when comparing the California with the Aussie presentation, the Australians win hands down.

Remember SKI purchases for the Healey, for that long distance first class vacation and so on.

Bob Begani