[Healeys] Trafficator Accident

Curtis Arndt cnaarndt at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 23:07:12 MDT 2019

Mike and fellow Big Healey Listers, Guys...
I cannot remember if I restored Mike trafficator switch.  I will tell you
that I warn customers to NEVER, NEVER, NEVER attach the switch to the
stator tube out of the vehicle.  Mike, sorry, but you're now the fifth
person who has broken their switch when the tube feel on the floor.

I've been doing this for 30+ years.  I have a propitiatory system developed
over these years that works extremely well.

See my attached brochures.  Everyone of these was restored using basic
techniques that you are all discussing.  And no, I don't divulge those
techniques. This is my business, and what funds my restoration projects.

Mike, Give me a call, and then send me your switch and I will fix it for
you, and of course I will NOT charge you since you've freely given me
parts, advice and friendship these many years.

BTW, yes, Bakelite is an early form of plastic made using wood particles
(SAWDUST) mixed with a formaldehyde formula and baked under pressure.

Cheers,

Curt