[Healeys] Re Trafficator Accident

Patrick & Caroline Quinn p_cquinn at tpg.com.au
Mon Oct 21 15:25:54 MDT 2019

Hello

Araldite is readily available in Australia in a number of forms. A version that takes five minutes to set, another version that takes close on to a day. Both of these are a clear two pack liquid. There is also a two pack Araldite putty which is excellent.

I have used the putty to seal a hole on the spark plug side of a 100 cylinder head. The head had been drilled to accept coolant entry over the location of the exhaust valves. The putty set rock hard and did its job perfectly for many years.

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn

Blue Mountains, Australia