[Healeys] Re Trafficator Accident

Kees Oudesluijs coudesluijs at chello.nl
Mon Oct 21 01:59:49 MDT 2019

Better to use Araldite or similar 2-pack epoxy glue instead of
superglue. Using this on Bakelite gives an extremely strong bond and
fills up cracks/missing bits and is easy to polish and paint.

I use it a lot to repair/restore Bakelite items (caps and bridges on SU
fuel pumps, car radio knobs and fronts, car switches etc.

Kees Oudesluijs