[Healeys] Rear shocks - SALE

Keith Pennell llennep at verizon.net
Wed Oct 16 09:17:34 MDT 2019

Hello listers,
Have a pair of rebuilt rear shocks for sale. These were rebuilt by World Wide Auto Parts in Madison, WI.  Part numbers are 6076 LH and 6076 RH so check your numbers.  Apple Hydraulics tells me that the 6076 is a fit for the 100-4, 100-6, BT7, BN7, BJ7 and phase I BJ8.  In other words all but the phase II BJ8.  Moss lists them for '62-'80 MGB.  May also apply to other Brit cars such as Midget, Sprite, TR etc.-dont know.  Includes both new links too.$180 for the pair with links.  Plus shipping from 23602