[Healeys] Reflector installation

Perry healeyguy at aol.com
Sat Oct 12 17:03:50 MDT 2019

The rubber used in many of the rubber bits that we use to restore/repair our cars vary greatly with regard to deflection/compression (stiffness) so some parts are much easier to install then others.
Perry

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: richard mayor
At first I used soapy water but it was still very hard trying to pull the cord.  Then I put some vaseline on the cord and it worked a lot easier.  But, I still had to use gloves because the cord was cutting into my hand as I pulled.

 <healeyguy at aol.com> wrote:
Wrap a thin but strong twine or wire around the rubber (in the groove that fits on the shroud),feed the twine through the hole,  push the rubber against the opening in the shroud and pull the twine from the trunk . Should pop into place.
Perry