[Healeys] moss water pump

Chuck chucknsueo at aol.com
Mon Oct 7 03:54:40 MDT 2019

I helped a friend replace the water pump on a 1964 BJ8 with a pump obtained from Moss Motors. The quality seemed to be OK, but it did not fit correctly. The flange of the pump interfered with the timing cover. I had to grind the water pump flange away slightly to get the clearance needed to install it. Once installed, it functioned OK.

Sent from my iPhone