[Healeys] Rearview mirror mount

Neil Anderson neilandcustom at gmail.com
Sun Oct 6 11:29:17 MDT 2019

Thanks Mike and Bob.  That helps a lot.  I didn't think of looking in the
Moss catalog.

I was thinking of making a threaded plate to mount the mirror.  Now that I
know the plate is NA from Moss, I *will* have to make my own.  I can use
transfer marking punches to get the hole spacing exact.

We never found any nuts or plate when the mirror came loose, so not sure
what was put on there when the car was restored.

Mike, the tires are Vredestein 165 HR15 Sprint Classics.

This BN2 that we took to South Dakota is not my car.  It is owned by
a female friend of mine.

Neil