[Healeys] Bulb holder issue

Mike Sinclair phoenix722 at comcast.net
Wed Nov 27 11:44:18 MST 2019

I have a similar problem with my dining room light fixture, which uses
the high-intensity bulbs.  The only way to rotate them is with my
thumbs.  The real problem is that the socket gets loose, and just
rotates with the bulb.  I have taken most of them apart and re-tightened
them, but hard to get at, especially when standing on a short ladder.

Mike