[Healeys] Radiator shovel

Kees Oudesluijs coudesluijs at chello.nl
Fri Nov 8 12:33:16 MST 2019

Very nice job.

However I think that two fans of this size could be a bit of an overkill
but I cannot judge the effect of airco as I am not familiar with that in
old cars. You could try to completely remove one fan (and block the
space at the side of the radiator) and see what happens. It would be a
lighter load on the dynamo.

Kees Oudesluijs