[Healeys] Gas cap parts now in tank

simon.lachlan at alexarevel.plus.com simon.lachlan at alexarevel.plus.com
Mon Nov 4 09:39:49 MST 2019

If there’s no fuel in the tank…….

I’ve had some success extricating little things from little places. Take a hoover with a flexible extension hose and tape a narrower, say garden hose, pipe into/onto the end of the hoover’s hose. Push the hose into the tank and suck away…..(I’m sure there’s a joke in there somewhere). if you can get the end near enough to the errant parts, it may grab them.

If you fail to extricate them, leave them there. I don’t see them presenting any type of threat. A bit of excitement for some future owner.

Simon