[Healeys] Gas cap parts now in tank

Roland Wilhelmy sentenac.rw at gmail.com
Mon Nov 4 08:35:17 MST 2019

Two thoughts. There are baffles in the tank that would keep the errant
parts in a limited part of the tank -- maybe where you could even see them
if the tank were empty and fish them out.

Also, the whole tank is steel so a bit more steel isn't going to be a big
deal. The pickup tube isn't likely to be interfered with.

I'll go check my original gas cap to see what a magnet does on the inside
of the cap.

-Roland