[Healeys] Helping Neighbor 1941 Ford

Perry healeyguy at aol.com
Mon Nov 4 06:49:37 MST 2019

Listers.
Trying to help a neighbor that has had a stroke and is trying to deal with the after effects.  Also not trying to break the list rules about selling stuff.
Just asking if anyone knows someone that may be interested in getting more info on this 1941 Ford 2 Door Sedan.  All there and together with flathead and three on the tree.  I just helped get the turn signal wiring sorted and a new headlight switch on the dash installed.  Brakes are now functional and we are going for a new battery this week. White exterior in good shape and a reasonable interior in good shape. Almost new tires and decent chrome bits. $10,000 is number he can live with and is in line with other examples I have looked at. .

Please let me know via email (healeyguy at aol.com) off the Healey list and I can get some photos and other requested info to the interested party. Car located in Beaver Falls Pennsylvania.

Appreciate your help in trying times…actually I appreciate your help all the time.
Perry

Sent from Mail for Windows 10