[Healeys] Ignition Circuit

Michael Oritt michael.oritt at gmail.com
Sun May 26 14:10:40 MDT 2019

Patrick--

If, as you say, the car is always in a state of discharge when the fan is
running I would be concerned for the state of your charging circuit.  I
assume you have a generator if you have an ammeter and
I believe the generators on Healeys are rated at 30 amps which should be
more than sufficient to keep up with the draw of an auxiliary fan: the SPAL
site rates their fans as drawing no more than 78 amps (
https://www.a1electric.com/catalog/cat_spal.htm).

Best--Michael Oritt