[Healeys] Ignition Circuit

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Sat May 25 11:05:13 MDT 2019

O/T (slightly).  I now understand how the 'ignition' light works; i.e. a
balance between the battery output and the generator's. I've also read
the using an LED is somewhere between ineffective and dangerous, but I
used an LED for the ignition light and it functioned just like a bulb
for years.  I did, however, heed the warnings and put a bulb back in
that circuit.

Bob