[Healeys] For Sale: 1959 Austin-Healey Sprite (AN5LXXX) : Registry : The Austin-Healey Experience

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Thu May 23 09:13:25 MDT 2019

Another "245 Miles since complete Ground up Nut-and-Bolt Restoration!"

... and he fooled the 'Condition Report' meter (or flat out lied; I
don't know how this 'meter' thing is calculated).

I'm starting to see a trend: Cite 'number of miles since restoration'
instead of actual miles on the car.  Listing both would be fine, but if
this car has 300K miles in a rust-inducing environment that would be
significant no matter how well the chassis was painted/powder-coated.
This reminds me of the the 'Austin-Healey 100M (LeMans)' deflection,
which isn't exactly truth in advertising (and I've noticed reading
comprehension ain't what it used to be).

Oh, and what does 'Concord' mean? 'Concour[sic] quality' is subjective;
if it was judged let us know, otherwise don't associate it with Concours.