[Healeys] Steering Column Seals

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Mon May 20 19:56:52 MDT 2019

Check with David Nock at BCS.  If he doesn't have them, you should be
able to fab them; use the screw holes and the Moss illustrations to get
dimensions (or maybe David or someone else knows).  The 'felt' is
nothing special, just thin (probably the lightest felt weight you can
buy, in grey).

The blanking panel has a single felt 'seal'--same for the R/H pedal
holes--the steering column has a plate and a felt on either side of the
scuttle.

Bob