[Healeys] Looking for an Engine Block

WILLIAM B LAWRENCE ynotink at msn.com
Mon May 6 10:07:30 MDT 2019

If the block is original to the car and if the number plate is in place the best option would be to sleeve it. Don't allow it to be hot dipped or you will loose the number plate. Sleeving will probably be cheaper than buying an unknown block and then having to machine it to spec and it will restore the bores to the standard dimensions and extend the life of the block indefinitely.

Good luck to you friend's friend

Bill Lawrence
BN1 #554