[Healeys] Brakes -rear wheel cylinders

Patrick & Caroline Quinn p_cquinn at tpg.com.au
Mon Mar 25 17:44:24 MDT 2019

Hello

The BN6 as it rolled off the assembly line at Abingdon (and the few at Longbridge) had drum brakes as standard all round. Purchasers in the UK had the option of taking their car to Warwick for the Donald Healey Motor Company to fit disc brakes all round for the cost of £85. The disc brake conversion was also available for outright sale and shipping around the world.

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn

Blue Mountains, Australia