[Healeys] Engine dies suddenly--solved???

i erbs eyera3000 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 20:11:20 MDT 2019

holding out on important info. No mention of electronic ignition in your
original post... Good on you pal. Have a great trip
Ira Erbs
Portland,OR
          BT7 engine and disk brakes

1967 MGB  [image: MG]

A racing car is an animal with a thousand adjustments. Mario Andretti
Please excuse random auto corrects and misspelled words

Virus-free.
www.avg.com
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>