[Healeys] For Want of a Set Screw

Bruce Steele healeybruce at roadrunner.com
Fri Mar 15 11:52:53 MDT 2019

Oh, that’s normal!  The safety and fuel gauges’ bulbs are external to the gauge, so they throw light everywhere.  When I rewired the car, I used LEDs for the instruments and have 2 bulbs on the safety and fuel gauges, plus I have an ammeter under the heater control, also with 2 LEDs.  You could read a book in my footwells!

Bruce Steele

Brea, CA

1960 BN7