[Healeys] Austin-Healey 6000 Mk III BJ8

Bruce Steele healeybruce at roadrunner.com
Thu Mar 7 07:59:13 MST 2019

Today's engines are all fairly rough cast aluminum lumps.  It's a lot
cheaper to just cover up the wiring, hoses and unfinished aluminum.  Finned,
polished, and/or chrome rocker covers, artistically designed air cleaner
housings, etc. are long past but still make an engine bay, IMHO.

Bruce Steele

Brea, CA

1960 BN7