[Healeys] Austin-Healey 6000 Mk III BJ8

simon.lachlan at alexarevel.plus.com simon.lachlan at alexarevel.plus.com
Wed Mar 6 11:23:33 MST 2019

I like it. Rather I admire the skill that's gone into it. And the time and
perseverance and the money..my goodness, it must have cost a bob or two. But
he set out to do something and he did it. The "something" may not be to our
taste, but that's OK too.

Personally, I'd like to own it..but only for about a week!

Simon