[Healeys] 100/4 BN2 Instrument Panel

dwflagg at juno.com dwflagg at juno.com
Sat Mar 2 06:35:47 MST 2019

We are moving to St. Louis to be near our grandson in t.he early fall.  I have parts from my years of Healeying which are not going with us. I don't have time time to list on eBay o sell (most) individually. These is 100/4 stuff. If anyone may have an interest, pictures are available. Attached are pictures of a 100/4 BN2 instrument panel, done by Rich shortly before his passing. If you have an interest, please contact me off the list. Again, my wife and grandson thank you!! Cheers, Doug
Judge Judy Steps Down After 23 Years Over This Controversy
glancence-hality.com
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/5c7a86d6b53416d62d7est01duc