[Healeys] Door seal retaining clip question

Oliver Viitamaki ov at telus.net
Mon Jun 24 08:39:04 MDT 2019

     To complete this discovery work, with help from the list, and some
personal emails, the clip that Roger Moment used in the article is Moss
part number 249-795. There are likely other suppliers.

     The clip, Moss part number 803-410 suggested by Michael Salter, is
used to hold the furry inside door window seal, and is a little
different in shape, than that used in Roger's article. It may work
equally well.

     At this time both clips are available at Moss Motors.

     ov