[Healeys] Door seal retaining clip question

HealeyRick healeyrik at gmail.com
Sun Jun 23 09:00:18 MDT 2019

Most of us who have tried to fit door seals, even with the clips, have
found they don't stay in place.  Weatherstripping adhesive doesn't help
either.  The only solution I'm aware of is the Bristleflex seals sold by
Martin MacGregor.   https://www.macgregorukcarparts.com/  Don't bother
trying to order online as Martin just isn't very good at responding that
way.  Call him by phone, spend the money, and save yourself hours of
frustration.

Happy Healeying,
Rick Neville