[Healeys] Deadwood SD

John Spaur jmsdarch at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 18 00:21:50 MDT 2019

Had just about the same experience in college many years ago. Water pump
went down in Chico 9 hours into a 13 hour trip. The next day I hitch hiked
into Sacramento to pick up a WP from the local dealer. Hitch hiked back only
to find it was not right. Called my mom from a phone booth and asked her to
get the right part and drive 4 hours to bring it. I had it the next day and
installed it at a local gas station that let me use their facilities.
Parents love their kids and I love my mom; I will never forget that.

John Spaur

'62 BT7

With a spare water pump because my mom has passed away. ;_;