[Healeys] Deadwood SD

Mark J Bradakis mark at bradakis.com
Mon Jun 17 21:05:30 MDT 2019

On 6/17/19 7:58 PM, Bob Spidell wrote:
> Spent a couple nights in Green River a few years ago waiting for a
> couple water pumps--both defective--to be delivered to my motel. Windy
> as hell.

Green River is mostly a railroad town, Union Pacific has a switching
yard there.  Restaurant scene is pretty bleak.  There is a bar called
The Brewery which does not brew beer, it is just located in the old
Sweetwater Brewing Company building, but they do a pretty decent
hamburger.  It is down on the west end of town on Railroad Street.

The Hitching Post is probably the closest you'll come to fine dining up
there, it is on the main drag towards the east end of town.

mjb.