[Healeys] A/H Technical Resources

Neil McDonald nmcd10 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 16 16:19:46 MDT 2019

After over ten years under a tarp in my garage I’m about to re-activate my 100-6....... it was a runner when it was put to bed. Obviously it will first need work - including brakes, fuel pump, ignition and carbs as a minimum. I’m also determined to get the O/D working, which I believe is possible without a rebuild. However after all this time I have forgotten much of the technical stuff I used to know.

Somewhere on the Internet there is a website with an amazing collection of technical articles covering all of these areas and more. I used to have this site bookmarked but no longer. Any ideas please?

PS In case anyone asks why the ten year+ gap, its called a sailboat. Now sailed away into history.
Neil McDonald

Email: nmcd10 at gmail.com