[Healeys] Lucas Advertisements

Patrick & Caroline Quinn p_cquinn at tpg.com.au
Thu Jun 13 03:00:43 MDT 2019

Hello

Over the last year and a half I have included a series in the Australian
Austin-Healey called 'Who Made What!' and there have been articles on what
companies made various Austin-Healey components.

So far that's included chassis, body panels, tyres, spark plugs, brightwork
and instruments.

Next I want to write about Lucas Industries, but as with those companies
covered previously I would like to include period press advertisements,
especially those including Austin-Healeys.

So if anyone would have copies of period Lucas Industries press ads that can
send me it would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks

Patrick Quinn

Blue Mountains, Australia

---