[Healeys] Leaf Spring Assembly Finished

WILLIAM B LAWRENCE ynotink at msn.com
Wed Jun 12 08:50:27 MDT 2019

I don't remember having that much trouble with mine, but my springs still have too much camber. They won't compress enough to give the correct ride height. I saw someone on the list a while back showing some springs he got which seemed to be correct. Can anyone give me the correct camber measurement so I can have mine re-arched?

Thanks.

Bill Lawrence
BN1 #554